To ensure all participants’ safety at SPLASH Waterpark, these terms & conditions must be strictly adhered to at all times.
- Participants must be 6 years or over and at least 110 cm tall.
- Anyone under 10 (6, 7, 8 or 9 years old) must be accompanied on the waterpark by someone 16 years old or over.
- No entry for pregnant and injured individuals for safety reasons.
- Participants must be able to swim unaided to and from the waterpark.
- Participants must attend the Safety Briefing prior to SPLASH Waterpark use.
- Participants must arrive 20-30 minutes prior to the commencement of their session time.
- No shoes are permitted except for grip socks.
- SPLASH Waterpark is not responsible for any personal items inside or outside of the waterpark premises.
- Game objects and toys from outside the facility are not allowed in the waterpark.
- Food and drinks from outside the facility are not allowed.
- No drinking of alcohol and using of drugs within the vicinity. Correspondingly, intoxicated participants are not allowed entry.
- Smoking of cigarettes or vapes is not allowed within the waterpark.
- Participants must wear a SPLASH Waterpark Buoyancy Aid.
- Participants cannot remove their Buoyancy Aid whilst on the waterpark.
- Participants need to remove watches, eyewear including goggles, sunglasses, earrings that get past the earlobe or other sharp objects.
- Participants are to keep a 1.5 meter distance between themselves and others while on the waterpark.
- Participants are to refrain from jumping from the Wibit Trampoline, Action Tower XXL, etc. onto other objects.
- Participants must use the products responsibly to avoid injury to self and others.
- Participants must ensure that there are no people or objects in the water before jumping from any area of the park.
- Participants must not dive underneath the waterpark.
- Participants must always slide feet first and move out of the landing area immediately.
- SPLASH Waterpark retains the right to refuse entry and to expel any person or groups who may be a safety risk to themselves and others.
SPLASH Waterpark is not responsible for any untoward incidents that may occur due to noncompliance to guidelines and safety reminders.
- Bookings can only be made online here at www.splashwaterpark.com.au or at the SPLASH Waterpark Reception Van. For reception van purchases on the day, there is no guarantee that positions will be available at your preferred time, so we highly recommend booking ahead online.
- All tickets are non-refundable unless SPLASH Waterpark is canceled due to inclement weather.
- If you are traveling from a distance, please call beforehand to see if SPLASH Waterpark is open as the weather can impact the sessions. If you have an online booking, an email or text will be sent to your provided email or number to let you know if there are any changes to SPLASH Waterpark operations.
- Participants who are able to cancel their booking with at least 4 hours notice will receive a refund. If the cancellation request is within 4 hours of the booking time, all booking fees will be forfeited and there will be no refund provided.
- If SPLASH Waterpark has to cancel your booking due to inclement weather or other factors that may impact our operation that are deemed to be unsafe or other, you will have the option to reschedule or receive a refund.
- All refunds will be processed through our booking system and may take up to 7 business days to process.